Common End Farm,
Derbyshire DE6 2BW
Tel: 01335 210352
Mobile: 07711 301414
From the East
- On reaching Ashbourne, follow signs for the A52 to Leek (& Alton Towers)
- At the roundabout by the Waterside Retail Park (Homebase, M&S Food) take the exit signposted A52 Leek, Mayfield and Alton Towers
- Take the first left at the next roundabout (Recycling Centre) signposted A52 to Leek (& Alton Towers)
- Continue on this road through Mayfield and up the hill for a further 1 ½ miles until you enter the village of Swinscoe
- Continue for approx. ¾ mile passing the Dog and Partridge pub on the left hand side and you will find us on the right hand side marked by a large, green sign.
If you reach the A523 and crossroads to Alton Towers, Ilam and Calton you have gone too far!
* PLEASE NOTE: If using Sat Nav, we are located on the right hand side if coming from the direction of Ashbourne NOT the left hand side as some Sat Nav systems suggest – Please look for the large, green sign on the roadside.
From the West
- Take the A52 from Alton Towers/A523 from Leek until you reach the cross roads showing signs for Ashbourne, Ilam, and Calton.
- Follow signs to Ashbourne and after ½ mile you will enter the village of Swinscoe. You will find us immediately on entering Swinscoe on the left hand side just beyond the 40mph speed limit signs, marked by a large, green sign.
If you reach the Dog and Partridge pub in the village you have gone too far!
* PLEASE NOTE: If using Sat Nav, we are located on the left hand side if coming from the direction of Alton Towers/Leek NOT the right hand side as some Sat Nav systems suggest – Please look for the large, green sign on the roadside).
Approximately 30 minutes by car
Taxi’s available from the station. Regular bus service from Derby bus station.
Trent Barton (1) and Arriva Derby (1) operate between Derby bus station and Ashbourne
Clowes Coaches (108) operates between Ashbourne and Swinscoe but services are very limited (for the short, 3 mile journey to Swinscoe it is worth considering hiring a taxi priced at £8-£10).
* If you would like any further information about public transport in the area Ashbourne Tourist Information Centre (Market Place, Ashbourne T. 01335 343666) are a good source of information.